Full Time Anesthesia Job New Haven, CT
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation. You will be also be offered outstanding benefits that include 6 weeks of vacation and CME lectures every Friday, on campus.
This position is located in a coastal city on Long Island Sound. It has great schools, plenty of cultural and recreational amenities, diverse dining, and more. It is an excellent location to practice and live. You will also have close access to the highway to get to NY, Boston, or Hartford.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find an anesthesiology job opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other available job, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, call Darline Morris at 203.663.9385 or send your CV and references to darline.morris@compHealth.com. Refer to job number 2637146.
- Outstanding benefits including 6 weeks of vacation
- Department provides CME lectures every Friday
- Variety of cases excluding cardiac and intracranial
- 3 to 4 in-house call shifts per month
- Board certified or board eligible (about to be BC)
- J-1 and H-1B visa sponsorship
- Fine dining, music, arts, and excellent schools
- 1.5 hours to NY, 45 minutes from Hartford, CT
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.