Full Time Hospitalist Job Montgomery, PA
CompHealth is assisting a hospital in Pennsylvania with their search for a part-time nocturnist. They need a physician to take over for a retiring physician. The schedule is 7 shifts per 28-day cycle. You will admit an average of 6 - 14 patients per day with the help of a NP. Candidates can be board certified or board eligible. If you are board eligible, you must be within 1 year of completing your training. CompHealth has a dedicated licensing team that can help you obtain a State medical license, if necessary. Final year residents will also be considered.
In addition to a competitive compensation package, you will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
This position is located just outside Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in an upscale, quite community with great schools and abundant shopping nearby. This is a wonderful city that's overflowing with American history, great restaurants, entertainment, and exciting sporting events.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact Gary Nishizaki directly at 954.837.2697 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2636944.
- Premier hospital system in popular Montgomery County north of Philadelphia
- Part-time nocturnist to work 7 nights per 28 day cycle
- Can be a block of 7 or short block of 3 or 4
- No ICU and no procedures
- Admissions range from 6 to 14 with NP assistance
- New IM residency program at the hospital, will round at times with the nocturnists
- Will consider IM or FM trained physicians with current inpatient experience
- Part-time perm position with a competitive salary and benefits package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.