Full Time Urology Job AL
You will receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, a sign-on bonus, and relocation assistance. You will also be provided with life insurance/disability, CME allowance, a retirement plan, full benefits package, vacation time, medical education debt assistance, and malpractice coverage.
This is a great opportunity to practice in northeast Alabama. You will find this town charming, slower-paced, and welcoming with a gentler way of life.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, contact Ron Bansak directly at 203.663.9362 and email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2636740.
- Urologist needed
- Join 2 other urologists
- 10 days of call per month
- Board certified or board eligible
- Visa candidates welcome
- Alabama license needed
- Easy drive to Atlanta
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.