Locum Tenens Ophthalmology Job Unknown, NH
A locum tenens ophthalmology opportunity is now available in New Hampshire. The provider will work 4 days per week. The locum tenens physician will see approximately 30 patients per day. This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants. Candidates must be board certified or eligible. Hospital privileging will be handled with help from our dedicated credentialing team. This facility is willing to license qualified out-of-state physicians. Call Weatherby today for available dates and details.
- 4 days per week
- Licensing assistance available
- Board certified or eligible
- 30 patients per day
- General comprehensive ophthalmology
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.