Full Time Psychiatry Job Dauphin, PA
An inpatient facility in Pennsylvania needs a psychiatrist to fill an addiction director role. As a director of addiction psychiatry, you will have clinical/administrative duties, will need to design and implement addiction services, and will be responsible for developing clinical programs. They welcome candidates that are board certified and board eligible. You will be required to be fellowship trained in addiction psychiatry and have recent director level experience. If you do not have an active PA medical license, CompHealth has a team dedicated to help you obtain one. H-1B visas can be sponsored.
This partnership-track/hospital-employed position offers a generous/competitive compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please contact Brett Jones directly at 203.663.9368 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2636068.
- Medical director position
- Clinical and administrative duties
- Competitive compensation
- Sign-on bonus
- Holiday, vacation, and CME time offered
- Comprehensive benefits
- Addiction psychiatry fellowship needed
- H-1B visas can be sponsored
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.