Full Time Anesthesia Job Bennington, VT
A general anesthesiologist is needed at a hospital in Vermont. Come and join 3 anesthesiologist and 1 CRNA with a varied call schedule. The incoming anesthesiologist must be board certified or board eligible. If you do not hold an active Vermont medical license, CompHealth has a licensing team to help you with the processing and application, if necessary.
The hospital is offering a competitive compensation with a sign-on bonus, benefits, relocation assistance, and loan repayment.
Bennington is a picturesque New England region nestled in the Southwesternmost corner of Vermont. This beautiful a region between the Taconic and Green Mountains. Equally attractive to residents of the area is the relative closeness to major metropolitan areas including New York City, Hartford, Boston, Northern New Jersey, the Berkshires, and Canada.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Linda Graziani at 203.663.9334 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2636080.
- Loan repayment available
- Employed position
- Work at 1 hospital
- Join 3 anesthesiologist and 1 CRNA
- Integrated EMR
- Board certified or board eligible
- Located in the heart of ski country
- Easy access to Albany, NY and Hartford, CT
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.