Full Time Internal Medicine Job Unknown, CT
An internal medicine physician is needed at an established community health facility in Connecticut. They are adding another physician to their staff due to an increase in patient demand. This is an outpatient position. The schedule is 40 hours per week and the incoming physician can expect to see 20 patients per day on average. The facility is accepting candidates who are board certified. If you do not have an active CT medical license, CompHealth has a team dedicated to help you obtain one.
This opportunity offers a competitive compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive a sign-on bonus, full medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 4 weeks vacation plus holiday and sick days, CME time, a 403b retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
Please contact CompHealth and to tell us what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great family medicine jobs simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
To get started, please contact Shari Berman at 203.663.9370 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2636206.
- Internal medicine physician
- Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week with 1 late night per week
- 100% outpatient
- Phone call only
- Average 20 patients a day
- Competitive salary and bonus potential
- Full comprehensive benefits package
- Great location - 1.5 hours to NYC
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.