Full Time Anesthesia Job Eastern, NC
Anesthesiologist is needed in Eastern North Carolina
Prominent Group is seeking a Board Eligible/Board Certified Anesthesiologist to work as an independent contractor.
Job Highlights include:
- Hospital privileges
- 1099 position
- Inpatient and outpatient clinical responsibilities
- Shared Call
- Supervision of experienced CRNA’s
- Work schedule of 1-2 weeks on and 1-2 weeks off, including nights/weekends
- General Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, Urology, and OB/Gyn cases
- 180 surgical cases per month
- Procedures include general anesthesia, blocks, and labor epidurals
- Short commute to Tidewater Virginia Area
The Hospital is a 114-bed community hospital located in Eastern NC. Serving four nearby counties, the hospital’s 15-bed emergency department serves approximately 21,000 patients per year. This modern facility provides a wide range of health services, including medical, surgical and radiation oncology. In addition, centers serve as referral centers for neighboring hospitals and providers.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.