Full Time Gastroenterology Job Northern, IN
An exciting gastroenterology opportunity is now available at a physician-led multi-specialty group in Indiana. They are looking for a physician for a bread & butter job opportunity. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm with 1:4 call. This is a great opportunity to work for an organization that prioritizes physician autonomy, work-life balance, a culture of camaraderie, and a team-based approach to patient care. This position will require a current Indiana license, and CompHealth has a licensing team can help you obtain one. H-1B visa candidates welcome to apply.
This position offers a highly competitive compensation package and bonuses. You will receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, loan forgiveness, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation, eight days of CME time with stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage with no tail.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please contact Victor Arboleda at 954.837.2737 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job # 2632846.
- Award-winning and state-of-the-art organization
- Physician-led multi-specialty group
- Monday through Friday
- Value work-life balance
- H-1B visa sponsorship
- Highly competitive compensation
- Fellowship stipend, sign-on, and loan forgiveness
- Flexible recruitment budget
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.