Full Time Gastroenterology Job Indianapolis, IN
Goshen Health in Goshen, Indiana, is growing their Gastroenterology practice! The hospital just hired their third provider and is looking to add one more.
The new Gastroenterologist will be joining a well-established practice with three physicians and two Nurse Practitioners. The addition is due to high volumes that support the addition of another provider.
- Maintain a well-established outpatient GI clinic
- Perform basic Gastroenterology procedures
- Collaborate with our comprehensive Cancer Center and General Surgery practice
- A personal mission that aligns with mission and values
- Participate, lead, and promote GI Services in the community and region
- Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Opening due to community need and growth.
- Open to recent graduate or practicing physician.
- Employed opportunity.
- Teaching opportunity with Residency Rotations. APP Students
- Outpatient Facilities use NextGen, Hospital uses Meditech EMR
Competitive Base Salary + Incentive. Goshen Health/Goshen Physicians offers a comprehensive, competitive benefits package, loan forgiveness, relocation assistance, sign-on bonus, & CME allowance. The health system is also now providing a financial stipend to any physician finishing their residency or fellowship with a commitment to the organization.
Hancock Health, a well-established Indiana health network invites you to consider a Gastroenterology opportunity in Greenfield, Indiana.
- Full-time opportunity, but will also consider part-time.
- Flexible work schedule
- Very busy practice with room for growth.
- Candidate must be Board Certified or Board Eligible.
- Employed by the hospital.
- Physician will be supported with clinical and clerical staff by Hancock and an office manager.
- Very competitive salary and benefits package.
- This is an immediate need due to the growing population.
- Physician has the option to work 4 or 5 days per week.
- Most existing physicians work the clinic two days and perform procedures two days.
- Call to start is 1:4-5 Physician must be Board Eligible or Board Certified.
- Employed opportunity.
- Teaching opportunity available with Marian University Medical Students if desired.
- Epic EMR system in place.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.