Full Time Gastroenterology Job Indianapolis, IN
Goshen Health in Goshen, Indiana, is growing their Gastroenterology practice! The hospital just hired their third provider and is looking to add one more. Will accept H1b Visas
The new Gastroenterologist will be joining a well-established practice with three physicians and two Nurse Practitioners. The addition is due to high volumes that support the addition of another provider.
- Maintain a well-established outpatient GI clinic
- Perform basic Gastroenterology procedures
- Collaborate with our comprehensive Cancer Center and General Surgery practice
- A personal mission that aligns with mission and values
- Participate, lead, and promote GI Services in the community and region
- Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Opening due to community need and growth.
- Open to recent graduate or practicing physician.
- Employed opportunity.
- Teaching opportunity with Residency Rotations. APP Students
- Outpatient Facilities use NextGen, Hospital uses Meditech EMR
Competitive Base Salary + Incentive. Goshen Health/Goshen Physicians offers a comprehensive, competitive benefits package, loan forgiveness, relocation assistance, sign-on bonus, & CME allowance. The health system is also now providing a financial stipend to any physician finishing their residency or fellowship with a commitment to the organization.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.