Full Time Anesthesia Job New Haven, CT
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package. You will be offered malpractice coverage, medical benefits, 6 weeks of vacation, CME, life insurance/disability, relocation assistance, and a retirement plan.
This position is located in a coastal city on Long Island Sound. It has great schools, plenty of cultural and recreational amenities, diverse dining, and more. It is an excellent location to practice and live. You will also have close access to the highway to get to NY, Boston, or Hartford.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find an anesthesiology job opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other available job, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, call Darline Morris at 203.663.9385 or send your CV and references to darline.morris@compHealth.com. Refer to job #2633634.
- Academic affiliation at a top institution
- 3 needs, 1 is immediate
- TEE certification a plus, but not necessary
- Board certified or board eligible
- J-1 or H-1B visa sponsorship
- 6 weeks of vacation and outstanding benefits
- Fine dining, music, arts, concerts
- Close access to NYC, Boston, and Hartford
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.