Full Time Neurology Job Northern Region, CA
A renowned health system in northern California needs a neurologist for mostly outpatient practice. The community has growing demand and so, the facility is reviewing new candidates. The schedule is traditional, Monday through Friday. The facility requires that interested neurologists be board certified or board eligible. The incoming physician must be a hardworking, friendly, and ready to help with growing patient base. The referral networks are well-established and have the latest technology, to help you excel. A current CA license is required, and CompHealth can assist you with the processing and application. Current residents and fellows are encouraged to apply.
You will receive a competitive compensation package, annual quality bonus, a $40K sign-on bonus, and $20K relocation allowance. You will also be provided life insurance/disability, CME, a 401k retirement plan, comprehensive benefits for physician and family, vacation, and malpractice coverage.
At CompHealth, we work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations no matter what you are looking for. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve. Please contact your consultant to find out more about this and other available opportunities. To get started, please email your CV to email@example.com and follow up with a phone call to Austyn at 801.930.3363. Refer to job #2632409.
- Mix of 70% outpatient and 30% inpatient neurology
- Might see patients with carpal tunnel and diabetic myopathy
- Come on board, be busy from day 1 and take over existing patient base
- This a mostly outpatient practice with great compensation package
- Must be board certified or board eligible to qualify for this job
- Exceptional earning potential with bonuses
- With a $40K sign-on bonus, this is a great job with fantastic work-life balance
- Relocation assistance with up to $20K
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.