Full Time Hospitalist Job Abilene, TX
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
Further your career in hospital medicine by joining our established hospitalist program at Hendrick Medical Center in Abilene, Texas. TeamHealth is actively recruiting an internal medicine trained physician for this role. Embrace a collegial practice environment in a reputable medical center of over 500 beds with excellent specialists available and nursing support in place. Enjoy a flexible block schedule of primarily day shifts from 7 a.m. - 7 p.m., with the priority to offer our physicians their desired days off for the month and a minimum of 14 shifts scheduled per month. This is an independent contractor position. Abilene, Texas is a university city of 120,000 with a 19-county service area of 400,000 within 2.5 hours of the Dallas-Fort Worth metro. Take a closer look at all the amenities this city has to offer, not to mention Abilene is a safe community to raise your family. We are expanding our program and are excited to speak with you! Submit your CV today! At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our clinicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for clinicians lead to better outcomes?for patients, partners, and physicians alike.
- Established hospitalist program expanding its coverage
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Internal medicine trained candidates only
- Flexible schedule, primarily day shifts, block in nature
- Independent contractor status (1099)
- Cohesive practice environment with experienced medical director
- Abilene is a top-notch city in Texas
- Easy access on 1-20 to the Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas metro
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.