Locum Tenens Urology Job Unknown, KY
We are helping a Kentucky-based facility that is currently seeking a urologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule will be 24-hour call and you will see 0 - 2 callbacks per shift. You should be board certified or board eligible. You need to have an active KY state license for this assignment.
Please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to tell us what you are looking for in a locum tenens assignment.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active KY state license needed
- Schedule: 24-hour call
- Caseload: 0 - 2 callbacks per shift
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.