Full Time Anesthesia Job Ithaca, NY
A general anesthesiologist is needed in New York. This position offers a work-life balance with a 1:10 call with post call day usually off. Cases include general surgery, ortho, ENT, OB/GYN, Neuro, and podiatry. No cardiac, but occasional thoracic. There will be about 10% supervision, and 90% doing own cases, usually labor epidurals.
This partnership-track opportunity has is offering a $450K to $475 salary. You will be offered student loan repayment up to $50K with 3 years, malpractice coverage, medical benefits, 5 weeks of vacation, 1 weeks of CME time, and a $25K sign-on bonus.
Ithaca is a city on Cayuga Lake, in New York's Finger Lakes region. It is home to Cornell University and the Cornell Botanic Gardens which includes an arboretum and multi-tiered Cascadilla Falls. Other waterfalls in the area include Ithaca Falls, near downtown.
CompHealth is one of America's largest permanent and temporary staffing firms. We are expertly trained to help physicians find the right job in the right location. Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress free from start to finish.
If you are interested, please contact Linda Graziani at 203.663.9334 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2628748.
- Salary of $450K to $475K
- Student loan repayment up to $50K
- 5 weeks of vacation plus 1 week of CME
- 2 years to partnership
- Work-life balance
- 10% supervision and 90% doing own cases
- Call of 1:10, usually with post day off
- Located in the Finger Lakes of NY
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.