Full Time Physiatry Job , VA
A medical director is needed for an inpatient rehabilitation unit located at in Virginia. This is a fully staffed, operational unit that requires 20 hours per week of physician supervision. An outpatient clinic will be established to supplement physician compensation as a full-time opportunity. Outpatient options would include PM&R, pain management clinic, or a sports medicine practice with an established orthopedic group. Part time options can also be considered pending the physician's preference and practice requirements. H-1B and J-1 visa candidates welcome.
You will receive a base salary, plus wRVU production incentive, and quality bonus. You will also be provided with health benefits, a medical director stipend, medical debt assistance, relocation allowance, a sign-on, CME allowance, a retirement plan, and marketing and practice growth assistance.
CompHealth is one of America's largest permanent and temporary staffing firms. We are expertly trained to help physicians find the right job in the right location. Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress free from start to finish.
If you are interested, please contact Rya Harrison directly at 203.663.9406 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2628784.
- Base salary, wRVU production incentive, and quality bonus
- Medical director position
- Inpatient rehabilitation unit
- Unit is fully staffed
- Outpatient clinic will be established
- H-1B and J-1 visa candidates welcome
- Outdoor activities can be enjoyed all year
- Vibrant downtown
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.