Full Time Physiatry Job VA
You will receive a salary in the mid $200K based on experience and the transitions from base to wRVU model within 12 to 18 months. You will also be provided with typical hospital benefits including health benefits, a medical director stipend, a $20K sign-on bonus (negotiable), 5 days of CME, 25 days of PTO, a retirement plan, and marketing and practice growth assistance. There is also a possibility for a residency stipend at full execution of contract, student loan assistance, and relocation.
CompHealth is one of America's largest permanent and temporary staffing firms. We are expertly trained to help physicians find the right job in the right location. Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress free from start to finish.
If you are interested, please contact Rya Harrison directly at 203.663.9406 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2628784.
- Base salary in the mid $200K based on experience
- Transitions from base to wRVU model within 12 to 18 months
- Inpatient rehabilitation unit medical director
- Unit is fully staffed
- Outpatient clinic will be established
- H-1B and J-1 visa candidates welcome
- Outdoor activities can be enjoyed all year
- Vibrant downtown
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.