Locum Tenens Orthopedics Job , MI
A new locum tenens orthopedic surgery opportunity is now available in Michigan. The facility needs a provider to work weekdays with no call. The locum tenens physician will have a caseload of 10 - 20 patients per day, and can expect some total shoulder and knee procedures. Candidates should be board certified, but board eligible physicians are welcome. Weatherby will help with all hospital privileging paperwork. This facility is willing to license qualified out-of-state physicians. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a seasoned group of healthcare professionals who provide high quality medical care. If you have availability in your schedule, give Weatherby a call today for more details.
- Weekday shifts with no call
- Licensing assistance available
- Board certified or eligible
- 10 - 20 patients per day
- General ortho
- Total shoulder and knee procedures common
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.