Full Time Anesthesia Job New York, NY
A new anesthesiologist opportunity is now available in New York City with an established group. They are hiring a new physician to support the growing patient census. You will work weekdays, and there will be no call. Candidates should be board certified or board eligible. If you do not hold an active NY license, CompHealth has a licensing team to help you with the processing and application, if necessary.
This position offers a strong compensation package. You will also receive medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 4 weeks of PTO, a 401k retirement plan, and possible relocation assistance.
You will enjoy working in Manhattan with the big-name attractions, high-end shopping, and the best restaurants. Don't forget to check out the charming neighborhoods, hidden green spaces, trendy boutiques, and classic bars as well.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, call Darline Morris at 203.663.9385 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2628017.
- Excellent compensation package
- Strong benefits package
- 4 weeks of PTO
- Retirement plan and relocation assistance
- Work weekdays, no call
- General cases
- Culture, shopping, history, fine dining
- Located in the heart of everything
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.