Permanent Psychiatry Job Indianapolis, IN
This employed opportunity has a salary that is based on experience plus bonus opportunities. You will be offered malpractice with tail coverage, loan repayment, medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME time and financial assistance, a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and a 401k retirement plan.
This opening is located just outside the capital city of Indiana. The city is the economic and cultural focus of the surrounding region. It offers unlimited arts, education, and culture in a highly livable package. It has professional sports, interesting attractions, and a great downtown.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Britney Dias directly at 203.663.9367 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2626049.
- Salary plus bonus opportunity
- Inpatient psychiatry position
- Adult patient population
- Monday through Friday
- See 15 to 18 patients per day
- Very low call requirement
- Addiction experience preferred
- Dictated charting
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.