Permanent Internal Medicine Job , NH
This employed position offers a competitive compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive health benefits, PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living in this delightful New England town that puts you minutes from the best skiing in the Green Mountains and White Mountains and an easy drive into Boston.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, call Art Moran directly at 203.663.9358 for full details or reply with an updated copy of your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2625899.
- Join hospital-employed network of practices
- Outpatient practice
- Hospitalists manage your inpatients
- Phone-only call is 1:6
- Board certified desired
- In ski country and easy drive to Boston
- 30 days PTO plus 2 weeks for CME
- Full benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.