Full Time Psychiatry Job , PA
A psychiatric center in Pennsylvania is planning to hire a medical director. They provide comprehensive services to children, adolescents, adults, and older adults. The incoming physician will serve as the medical director of the facility, director of the inpatient units, and a staff psychiatrist on-site. Assist in staff education, employee recruiting, and develop formal policies and procedures for program. Perform psychiatric evaluations, medication therapy, treatment planning, staff development, and provider supervision. Candidates must have a minimum of 4 years of practice or training experience.
You will receive a salary based on your training, credentials, scope of work, and experiences plus a bonus structure. You will also be provided relocation package, a sign-on bonus, CME package, a 401k retirement plan with matching, employee stock purchase plan, PTO, health insurance package, student loan assistance, and malpractice with tail coverage.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Joe Cianciullo directly at 203.663.9377 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2624998.
- 1099 or W-2 employed position
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Employee stock purchase plan
- 100% inpatient, experience needed
- Child through adult patients
- Supervise other physicians and staff
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Center is on a beautiful campus
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.