Locum Tenens Gastroenterology Job , IN
An Indiana-based medical facility needs locum tenens gastroenterology coverage. The provider will work full time, and coverage needs are ongoing. The locum tenens provider will see approximately 12 - 15 patients per day doing a wide range of procedures. This facility documents patient interactions with the Epic EMR system. Candidates must be board certified. For this position, you will need to have an ACLS certification. We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork. This facility is willing to license qualified candidates. This is a great opportunity to work in a positive environment with a seasoned group of professionals. Interested candidates should contact Weatherby for more details.
- Full-time coverage needed in an ongoing capacity
- Licensing assistance available
- ACLS certification needed
- Board certified
- Epic EMR system
- 12 - 15 cases per day
- Wide range of procedures required
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.