Permanent Anesthesia Job Caribou, ME
You will receive a highly competitive compensation package with generous benefits, including paid malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living and working in this Maine community that offers a dozen cross-country ski trails with varied scenery and terrain. It has two municipal cross-country ski venues, one within the urban limits which has lights for night skiing as well as a visitor's center, and a lengthier venue two miles outside the urban limits. Caribou maintains 170 miles of Aroostook County's 1,600-mile snowmobile trail system, rated the third best in the nation.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Larry Watkins directly at 203.663.9354 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2623257.
- Hospital-employed position
- General bread and butter cases
- Flexible schedule and shared call
- Join two anesthesiologists and five CRNAs
- Highly competitive compensation
- Generous benefits
- J-1 and H-1B visa holders welcome
- Beautiful location with great outdoor activities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.