Full Time Internal Medicine Job , CA
An academic chief of internal medicine opportunity is now available in Central Valley, California. The position is for resident and fellow training. You will need to have excellent clinical skills and success in clinical research. You will need to show past teaching faculty membership and leadership experience. You will need a CA license, and CompHealth has licensing team can help you with the processing and application if necessary.
This employed position is with a prestigious university system that offers a compensation that will be based on experience and academic rank, additional incentives/bonuses, and a sign-on. You will also receive malpractice insurance, medical benefits, PTO, life insurance/disability, CME time, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, call Art Moran directly at 203.663.9358 for full details or reply with an updated copy of you CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2624838.
- Resident and fellow training
- Excellent clinical skills and clinical research required
- Teaching faculty members and leadership experience needed
- Employed opportunity
- Competitive compensation
- Malpractice with occurrence coverage
- PTO and CME with stipend
- Medical benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.