Full Time Family Practice Job , GA
An academic family practice with OB physician opportunity is now available in Georgia. This is an excellent opportunity to get in on a successful new program in its early stages. The incoming FM with OB will be the fifth faculty member. That having been said, 100% of their medical staff has agreed to mentor and proctor their residents along with other residents and medical students that rotate through our hospital. Someone who speaks Spanish would be a plus, however, there are interpreters.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a very competitive compensation. You will be offered malpractice coverage, medical benefits, vacation/PTO, CME time, relocation assistance, and a retirement plan. Loan repayment is also available along with a possible residency stipend.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact Arthur Moran directly at 203.663.9358 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2624892.
- Successful new program
- Become the 5th faculty member
- Easy access to Atlanta and the Florida Coast
- Great place to raise a family
- Excellent benefits package
- Loan repayment available
- Relocation assistance
- Vacation and CME time
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.