Part Time Endocrinology Job Monsey, NY
Community Medical & Dental Care, Inc., a multi-specialty Community HealthCenter, located in Monsey, NY is expanding and is seeking to hire a part-time Endocrinologist. Days and hours are flexible. Candidates must be BC/BE, have an active NY license, and have at least 2+ years of experience.
- Responsible to perform physical examinations required to evaluate, diagnose and treat hormone imbalances and problems, including diabetes, thyroid diseases, metabolic disorders, over or under production of hormones, menopause, osteoporosis, hypertension, lipid disorders, and cancers of the endocrine glands
- Responsible to prescribe medication as determined by the Centerâ€™s formulary
- Responsible to analyze and interpret data, formulate diagnoses and problem lists, and establish plans for the management of health problems
- Responsible to initiate consultation requests to sub-specialists
- Responsible to counsel patients on medical problems, use of medication, expected effects of treatment, and other health maintenance matters
- Responsible to provide consultations on complex medical problems to other health care providers
We offer a very competitive hourly rate and malpractice coverage!
Community Medical and Dental Care, Inc., has been providing quality medical care to the underserved population of Rockland County, NY and its surrounding areas since 1993. With close to 60 providers on staff and a patient base of 18,000, we offer a variety of services, including Adult Medicine, Pediatrics, Family Practice, Allergy, Dermatology, Endocrinology, ENT, Ophthalmology, Urology, Podiatry, Psychiatry and Behavioral Health counseling, Nutrition Counseling, Speech Therapy, Dentistry and Oral Surgery.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.