Full Time ObGyn Job Monsey, NY
Community Medical and Dental Care Inc. is a multi-specialty medical facility with an outstanding reputation for serving a diverse community with the highest quality advanced medical services. We offer a complete medical service under one roof. Our state-of-the-art establishment is located in Rockland County in the heart of Monsey, NY. Rockland County is a fast-growing, family-friendly, scenic suburban setting that boasts first-rate schools, fine dining, and beautiful parks.
We are currently looking to hire a full-time medical doctor specializing in OB/GYN to join our team of dedicated providers. We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including occurrence malpractice insurance, health insurance, paid vacation, CME allowance, and a loan repayment program. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible, have a NY License, and be a NYS Medicaid provider.
- Responsible to take, evaluate, and record medical histories
- Responsible to treat women who are having reproductive issues
- Responsible to treat problems within your scope of competence and exercise judgment on problems requiring consultation, referral or evaluation
- Responsible to oversee the care of pregnant women, including labor and delivery, including but not limited to performing cesarean sections, induce labor, halt premature labor, or any other treatments as deemed necessary
- Responsible to perform yearly physical examinations of a female patient
- Responsible to educate women about reproductive health and concerns, and to listen to any concerns a woman may have regarding menstrual cycles, birth control methods, beginning menopause, and other health maintenance matters
- Responsible to prescribe medication(s) and monitor side-effects of medication and adverse reactions
- Responsible to analyze and interpret data, formulate diagnoses and problem lists, and establish plans for the management of health problems
- Responsible to provide consultations on complex medical problems to other health care providers
- Responsible to initiate consultation requests to sub-specialists
- Responsible to provide consultations on complex problems to other health care providers
- Responsible to refer patients, as needed to specialty and sub specialty providers both in house and outside the center as needed, i.e. behavioral health, dental, nutrition counseling.
- Responsible to perform all duties and responsibilities as delineated in your deeming and scope of services as approved by the Medical Director.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.