Full Time Family Practice Job Grand Rapids, MN
A family medicine physician with optional hospitalist work opportunity is now available in Minnesota. They are building a team of 4 MDs and 4 nurse practitioners to inhabit what will be a brand new, 24 exam room, state-of-the-art facility. You will work Monday to Friday from 8 am to 5 pm. Call will be approximately 1 week and 1 weekend, every 6 weeks. Hospitalists serve as backup after EM physicians. Physician works collaboratively with other health care team members to achieve patient care objectives and to provide continuity of care for patients and families.
This employed position offers a competitive of $260K plus $120K in bonus payments, loan repayment, health benefits, PTO/holiday, life insurance/disability, CME, a retirement package, and relocation assistance.
The City of Grand Rapids, on the banks of the Mississippi River, is located approximately 80 miles northwest of Duluth and 175 miles north of the Minneapolis/St. Paul. It is in the heart of Minnesota's beautiful resort and recreation area. With abundant park and recreation facilities, Itasca County hosts thousands of tourists each year.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other family medicine job, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, contact Nadege Montgomery at 203.663.9392 or email your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2622845.
- State-of-the-art facility
- 20 to 30 new patients per month
- Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- Evening call rotation four times per month
- J1 and H-1B visas accepted
- Comp is $260K plus $120K in bonus payments
- Resident stipend available
- Full comprehensive benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.