Full Time Gastroenterology Job , IL
Financially solid and well-respected Medical Group is actively seeking a BC/BE Gastroenterologist to join a highly successful practice.
- Partner with an Outstanding Gastroenterologist, and a Nurse Practitioner, in an established practice just 20 minutes from downtown St. Louis.
- BEAUTIFUL, brand new hospital in November opened in 2017
- Enjoy excellent work life balance with good call schedule and generous paid time off
- We offer: salary and performance bonuses, WELCOME BONUS when you start, Educational Loan Assistance, lucrative benefits, retirement plans including PENSION and extra perks you won?t find with other groups such as a Housing Bonus
- Practice Highlights: outpatient clinic, inpatient consults and testing, shared call, 24/7 Hospitalist coverage, NO overhead expenses, strong internal referral base
This popular and trendy suburb is one of the fastest growing communities in the Metropolitan St. Louis area. You may choose to live in in this friendly Illinois community or commute from nearby St. Louis where some of the BEST neighborhoods are within a 30 minute drive.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.