Full Time Internal Medicine Job Albany, NY
An exciting opportunity for an internal medicine physician is now available in New York. The office is next to a large orthopedic group and is currently vacant. The incoming physician will set up with two advanced practice providers to start. There is also an option to work four or five days a week. You will see an average of 20 patients per day. You will enjoy excellent colleagues, strong system practice support, and a physician friendly environment.
This opportunity has a 2-year income guarantee then RVUs, 20 patients per day meets the IG and then you make more in RVU upward from there. You will be offered a sign-on, malpractice insurance, health/vision/dental insurances, PTO, 5 days of CME and $4,500, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
Discover an excellent work-life balance in NY's Capital District. You can choose to live in an Albany suburb that is a medium-sized area offering all the amenities of a larger urban area in a beautiful, scenic, and affordable setting.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other specialty jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call Eileen Schreck directly at 203.663.9333 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2622968.
- Income guarantee for 2 years then RVUs
- State-of-the-art office with procedure room
- Growing group practice with a new office
- 2 advanced practice providers to start
- See 20 patients per day
- Option for 4- or 5-day workweek
- Phone call is 1:4 or better
- Excellent work-life balance in New York
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.