Permanent Family Practice Job Hermiston, OR
Posted by Curative
Employer Fidelis Partners
Oregon – Family medicine Physician
4-Day Work Week
No State Sales Tax
Be part of an excellent opportunity whose primary focus is to improve the quality of life for all people, particularly the medically under-served and vulnerable people in the community.
- Highly competitive salary commensurate to experience
- Turn-Key practice – be busy right away
- A skilled team of medical professionals
- 100% outpatient – no call, no nights, and no weekends required
- Full benefits including health, dental, vision, malpractice insurance, 401(k) and tuition reimbursement through state and federal programs
- Sign-on bonus and paid relocation included
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
This is a growing and thriving area with the warm hometown feeling you have always desired. Live in a town that builds neighborhoods rather than houses, where safety and quality of life are its top priorities.
- This area offers an abundance of outdoor activities which include fishing, hiking, camping, boating, hunting, and water sports
- Centrally located between the cities of Portland, Spokane, and Boise
- More sun, more heat, and less rain
- Low housing costs, low cost of living, and no sales tax
- 45-minutes from major shopping, regional airport, wineries, dining, and cultural experiences
Job ID: FP 8042483
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.