Full Time Family Practice Job CO
In addition to a competitive compensation plus incentives/bonuses, you will also be offered medical/dental/vision benefits, life/disability insurance, PTO, relocation assistance, CME, a 401k retirement plan, and paid malpractice insurance.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Roger McKenzie directly at 203.663.9408 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2622770.
- Quality-of-life outpatient practice
- Great support staff
- Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- Call every 6 to 8 weeks
- State-of-the-art equipment with a lab on-site
- See 14 to 16 patients per day
- Practice in Southwestern Colorado
- Lots of outdoor activities to offer
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.