Full Time Hospitalist Job , MN
A hospital that is part of a large health system in Minnesota needs an additional IM or FM hospitalist. They are adding another physician due to their constant growth. They are offering a 7 on and 7 off block schedule of 12-hour shifts. The incoming hospitalist can expect to see an average of 16 to 18 patients per day. H-1B visa holders can be supported and 2020 residents are encouraged to apply and there is a stipend available. If you do not have an active MN medical license, CompHealth has a team dedicated to help you obtain one.
This position offers an excellent compensation with incentives/bonuses. You will also receive relocation assistance, a $50k commencement bonus, medical benefits, CME, a retirement plan, relocation assistance, and malpractice coverage.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any hospitalist jobs, contact CompHealth today.
To get started, please reach out to Kim Constantin at 954.837.2659 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job 2621897.
- Excellent compensation $300k+ and benefit package
- $50k commencement bonus and relocation offered
- 16 - 18 patient census
- Open ICU - surgeons do procedures
- Blocked schedule of 7 on and 7 off
- Internal medicine or family medicine trained physicians
- 2020 residents welcome to apply
- 1 hour from Duluth, MN
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.