Full Time Urology Job Elmira, NY
Posted by RecruitWell
New York Urology Opportunity – Finger Lakes Region
- Clinical Role:
- Do you know someone that might be a good fit for this position? Please ask about our generous referral fees!
- Seeking a board certified or truly board eligible urologist
- Part of a multi-specialty group
- Opportunity to practice full spectrum inpatient and outpatient urology
- Fantastic support staff and ancillary services
- Robotics experience welcomed
- You could have the opportunity to develop a surgical robotics program!
- Help train medical students, residents, and fellows
- Do you have a passion for teaching? Please consider this opportunity!
- H1 visa candidates accepted!
- New grads welcome
- Organization Information:
- Work for a non-profit healthcare system
- Sees patients from Southern New York and Northern Pennsylvania
- Competitive salary with incentives
- Loan repayment
- CME $ and time off
- Residency/Fellowship stipend
- Malpractice insurance
- Health, vision, and dental
- 401k and/or 403b offered
- Lifestyle Information:
- Low crime rate
- Bearable traffic
- Perfect for outdoor enthusiasts
- Public, private, and Montessori schools available
- A variety of arts, music, and athletic activities
- Colleges and universities within convenient distance
- About one hour west of Binghamton
- Four hour drive from NYC
- International airport about 90 minutes away
- RecruitWell's Core Values:
- Open communication
- Sense of urgency
- Driven to win
- Higher consciousness
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.