Full Time Anesthesia Job Portland, OR
This partnership-track opportunity has a very competitive compensation based on MGMA. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, full medical for physician and dependents, dependent care reimbursement account, LTD, 8 to 10 weeks of vacation, a 401k retirement and profit sharing plan, and relocation assistance.
You will enjoy living and working in one of the largest cities in Oregon. This is a vibrant city in the highly sought after Pacific Northwest. You can have it all here: culture, diversity, access to the Pacific Ocean and Mt. Hood, world-class boutiques, exquisite eateries, professional sports, nightlife, universities, stunning outdoors, and more.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please contact Rya Harrison directly at 203.663.9406 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2617676.
- Large physician-owned anesthesia practices
- Partnership opportunity and profit-sharing plan
- See general and pediatric cases
- Approximately 50% will be pediatric cases
- Current call is 1:10, may decrease
- 2 to 3 years of experienced needed
- Board certified or in the process
- 8 to 10 weeks vacation to start
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.