Full Time Neurology Job Eureka, CA
A hospital in California is seeking a general neurologist or sleep medicine physician to join their two neurologists due to a growing community need. The hospital is also highly interested in a neurologist who is fellowship trained in sleep medicine. The incoming physician will see a 90 percent outpatient and 10 percent inpatient mix. The 1:4 call includes daily rounding where you will see 4 patients on average. In the office you will see approximately 12 to 18 patients per day. Work out of one office and one hospital. The group has a neuro technician, a nurse, and office support staff.
This position is hospital-employed and comes with a full slate of benefits such as medical insurance, CME stipend, 401k, relocation assistance, and malpractice insurance. There is a base salary guarantee for the first two years and you will have six weeks of time off starting year one.
This opportunity is located right on the coast in Northern California where you are just minutes from the beach. With mountains being on the other side of the city, outdoor enthusiasts will have endless activities year round.
If you are interested, call Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job #2621185.
- Hospital-employed general neurology
- Sleep medicine available
- Call of 1:4 includes daily rounding
- Join 2 neurologists
- Telestroke in place
- Reading EEGs and EMGs, not required for sleep medicine
- 90% outpatient and 10% inpatient
- Live and practice right on the Pacific Coast
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.