Full Time ObGyn Job New Hyde Park, NY
An OB/GYN physician is needed at a growing multi-specialty group in New York. They are looking for candidates with a patient-centered approach toward a positive patient experience. You must have excellent communication skills and an interest in population health management. The schedule is four days in the clinic, one surgery day, and a 1:4 call. The ideal candidates will have a patient-centered approach toward a positive patient experience.
You will receive a competitive salary and a sign-on bonus. You will also receive medical/dental/vision benefits, life/disability insurance, CME reimbursement, a 401k retirement plan, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find an OB/GYN job opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other available job, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please contact Van Ruttley directly at 203.663.9389 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2601480.
- Employed position
- Large multi-specialty group
- Four clinic days, one day in the OR
- 1:4 call rotation
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical, dental, and vision health insurance
- 401k retirement plan
- Malpractice with tail coverage
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.