Permanent Pulmonology Job Seattle, WA
Enterprise Medical is assisting a long-standing and thriving physician-run Multi-Specialty practice located outside Seattle with their search for Pulmonary and Sleep Medicine Physician
- Join this collegial team of 6 providers (4 MD's and 2 ARNP's) with very diverse training.
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits including a $30,000 Sign- On bonus plus Relocation Assistance
- $4,000 CME reimbursement and malpractice coverage in a financially stable, growing organization
- Above market benefits, including retention bonus, RVU bonus, and paid license renewal
- This group has one of the largest combined Pulmonary/Sleep Medicine departments in the Metropolitan Seattle area.
- This Office-based position will work either 4 or 4.5 days across 2 locations (within 15 minutes of each other)
- Bronchoscopy, trans-bronchial biopsy, and endobronchial ultrasound skills
- No Critical Care Medicine Responsibilities
- Double Board Certification in Pulmonary Disease and Sleep Medicine
Seattle, Washington offers an endless array of activities and things to do. Public Parks, Art Museums, Symphony, Pike Place Market, gourmet restaurants, Starbuck, and etc. are just a few incredible features.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.