Permanent Hematology-Oncology Job Memphis, TN
- Join a group of 5 Hem/Onc in hospital employed practice
- Average daily patient load 15-20
- Need due to retirement
- Group call - physicians rotate weeks and NP?s take first phone call on weekends
- Hospital call - weekends 1:6
- Looking for Oncologists who specialize in one of these areas: GI, Breast, GU, Lung
- Population is over 1,000,000
Memphis, Tennessee is pure energy and pure soul. It is recognized as the home of Elvis Presley and as the birthplace of the Blues and Rock 'n Roll. The city offers a variety of entertaining activities for the entire family to enjoy. This "river city" spills up out of the rich black soil. Memphis lingers on the warm breeze with the sweet smoke of barbecue pits and the melancholy mojo of the best guitar you ever heard. There's just something real about Memphis. From the holy grail of music landmarks to the restaurants, from the basketball court to the acclaimed zoo, from the elegant hotels to the mystical nightclubs on legendary Beale Street, there's an irresistible energy that has drawn people here for more than a century.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.