Full Time Psychiatry Job Eugene, OR
This employed opportunity has a guaranteed base salary. You will be offered medical and benefits, LTD and STD, life insurance, vacation days, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time and allowance, a retirement plan, student loan repayment, and paid occurrence malpractice.
This opening is located in Eugene, Oregon. This is an excellent place to call home. It has the University of Oregon, a walkable riverfront park, hip shops and cafes, a prosperous economy, and the Cascade Mountains to the east.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Brett Jones directly at 203.663.9368 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2620068.
- Student loan repayment
- Supervises first-level supervisors
- Manage activities of an assigned unit/section
- Analyze reports and make recommendations
- Coordinates initiatives for the enhancement and improvement
- Join 6 psychiatrists
- Part time RN and full time PNP on staff
- Prior leadership experience would be ideal
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.