Full Time Internal Medicine Job , NY
A private multispecialty group is adding an internist physician to their busy practice that is located adjacent to New York City. You will work a Monday through Friday schedule. The group is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible in internal medicine. If you do not currently hold a license in NY, we can help you obtain one. Final-year residents are encouraged to apply.
You will receive a competitive compensation package including medical benefits, 3 weeks of vacation, 1 week of CME time, a retirement plan, and all insurances including malpractice coverage. At year 5 you will be eligible for shareholder ship.
Come live in either New York City or Westchester County. Choose a great location that offers top schools, gorgeous homes, and is very close to New York City.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
To get started, please contact Roberta Margolis at 203.663.9335 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2618735.
- Large MSG with centers in New York and CT
- Office-only internal medicine practice
- Monday through Friday workweek
- Large support staff make work a pleasure
- Live in the top suburbs of New York and Connecticut
- Starting salary is guaranteed for 18 months, then productivity
- Partnership will be offered with lucrative potential
- Complete benefits package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.