Full Time Cardiology Job Seneca, PA
A non-profit, hospital-based cardiology group in Northwest Pennsylvania is looking to expand their practice by adding another noninvasive cardiologist to their practice. There is currently a high demand due to the continued expansion of services.
Advanced imaging skills are preferred, but not required. The incoming physician will enjoy a waiting patient base and the opportunity to help guide the direction of the program into the future. There are nuclear, echocardiography, and vascular certified programs. Services include stress, echo, and 3D echo. Private office and diagnostic center located near the hospital. The ideal physician will be board-certified/board-eligible and fellowship-trained.
This opportunity offers an excellent base salary, a sign-on bonus, retention bonus, productivity incentive, and a $50K annual quality bonus. You will also receive medical and dental benefits, STD and LTD, group life insurance, 8 weeks of PTO, paid occurrence malpractice, 5 CME days with $3,000 stipend, and robust retirement plans.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com and refer to job #2618778.
- Join a collegial group of top-rated cardiologists with a non-profit hospital
- Nuclear, echocardiography, and vascular certified programs
- Generous salary, $50k yearly quality bonus, occurrence malpractice, and more
- Monday - Friday schedule with call 1:4 days
- 8 weeks of PTO plus another week for CME
- 457b deferred compensation plan, 403b tax shelter, and pension plan
- H-1B candidates are welcome to apply
- Within 75 miles of an international airport
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.