Full Time Psychiatry Job Litchfield, CT
An exclusive residential treatment center located in Connecticut seeks an addiction psychiatrists due to growth. Join a comprehensive team of physicians, psychologists, a PA, and APRNs. The work schedule is Monday through Friday from 9 am to 5 pm. There will also be rotating phone back up call. Weekend and part-time work is also available. You will see an average of 6 to 10 patients a day. The ideal candidate will be board certified and have experience working with an addiction population. An addiction fellowship is preferred. but not required.
You will be offered an excellent base salary with bonus. Benefit package includes comprehensive medical insurance including dental and vision coverage, LTD/STD, paid licensing and membership fees, 403b with matching, and PTO.
Come live an work in a beautiful Connecticut town known for its low crime, excellent schools and low housing costs.
At CompHealth, we work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best psychiatry jobs no matter what you are looking for. Please contact your consultant to find out more about this and other opportunities.
For more information, please contact Pamela Mead directly at 203.663.9328, text 203.994.3883, or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2617636.
- Residential treatment center
- Adult population
- 100 percent inpatient
- Must be board certified
- Fellowship in addictions a plus, but not required
- Monday to Friday schedule
- Rotating call schedule
- Beautiful scenic location, no crime, and excellent schools
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.