Full Time ObGyn Job Fort Stewart, GA
CompHealth is currently assisting a Georgia government facility with their search for an OB/GYN. Your schedule will be weekday clinic from 7:30 am to 4:30 pm and rotating beeper call. They welcome both board certified and board eligible candidates. This facility allows physicians to be licensed in any state.
This independent contractor opportunity has a competitive compensation package with vacation. You will also be offered furnished housing and malpractice with tail.
Come live and practice in this area of Georgia where you will enjoy living near the coast with access to private beaches and great real estate. This location gives you easy access to Savannah, GA, St. Simons, GA, Sea Island, GA, Charleston, GA, and more. There are endless opportunities to go deep sea fishing, boating, hunting, golfing, and shopping.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Courtenay Quinn at 203.663.9344 or email your CV and references to Courtenay.firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2617043.
- Any state license accepted
- 1099 position
- Furnished housing included
- Malpractice with tail paid
- Vacation time
- BC or BE required
- Close access to beaches, fishing, golf, and more
- Less than an hour from Savannah
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.