Permanent Psychiatry Job Charleston, WV
You will receive a competitive salary and a retention bonus. You will also be provided with medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance, LTD and STD, 5 weeks of PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME stipend, a 401k retirement plan, and malpractice insurance. They also pay form licensing and membership fees.
You will enjoy living and working in West Virginia. This is one of the largest cities in the state, so there is plenty going on. It has good schools and colleges, tons of shopping, a strong economy, concerts, and places to hike and mountain bike.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
To begin talking about this position, please call or text Pamela Mead directly at 203.663.9328 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2616867.
- Child/adolescent psychiatrist
- 100% inpatient
- Board eligible or board certified, no bylaws
- Competitive salary with bonuses
- Full comprehensive benefits
- 401k retirement plan
- 5 weeks of PTO
- Charleston location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.