Full Time Cardiology Job Watertown, WI
A state-of-the-art facilities with world class technology is adding an interventional cardiologist to their team due to growth. They are offering a 7 on and 7 off work schedule to make this a quality of life position. See coronary and peripheral interventions with no need for structural work. You will join three other cardiologists and enjoy a strong support team and skilled cath lab colleagues.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a base salary guarantee plus incentives/bonuses. You will be offered malpractice coverage, medical/dental/vision benefits, CME, a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and a retirement plan.
If you are interested, please call Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2616237.
- Hospital-employed position
- 7 on and 7 off block schedule for a quality of life
- Hiring due to growth
- Join 3 other cardiologists
- Coronary and peripheral interventions, no structural
- Strong support team and skilled cath lab colleagues
- Strong market share and low competition
- Base salary guarantee plus incentives/bonuses
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.