Full Time Psychiatry Job Akron, OH
This employed opportunity has a competitive base salary. You will be offered full comprehensive benefits (at 30 hours a week), student loan repayment, malpractice coverage, PTO and holidays, LTD and STD, CME time and stipend, relocation assistance, a 401k/pension plan/457 deferred plan, and reimbursement for licenses and DEA (at 32 hours).
You will enjoy practicing in Akron, near the shores of the Erie canal and home to Stan Hywet Hall and Gardens, with a Tudor Revival manor house, a conservatory and landscaped grounds, there is even a bike path that you can ride all the way up to Cleveland. Residents enjoy a downtown that hosts a vibrant arts scene and world class shopping. This area is surrounded by lush greenery and near a national park that has rolling hills, forests, hiking trails, and even waterfalls.
Let CompHealth know what's important to you. We can connect you with psychiatry jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To get started, please call or text Pamela Mead directly at 203.663.9328 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2616184.
- Adult psychiatrist
- Combination of inpatient and outpatient
- Full time or part time work available
- Full support staff
- Full comprehensive benefits
- Choice of retirement plans
- J1 and H-1B visa candidates sponsored
- Akron location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.