Full Time Family Practice Job Tewksbury, MA
This position offers a 2-year salary guarantee and a sign-on bonus. You will also receive malpractice insurance, medical/dental/vision benefits, vacation/PTO, CME, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance. Loan forgiveness program available through not-for-profit organization.
Come live and practice in the greater Boston, Massachusetts, area. This position is in a quiet neighborhood outside the city. This cultural center in the Northeast offers plenty of dining, shopping, entertainment, and excitement.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, call Eileen Schreck directly at 203.663.9333 or send your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2615248.
- Open to residents
- Full time is 32 to 34 patient contact hours, part time is also available
- Flexible schedule
- Board certification required
- Academic affiliation
- Amazing benefits package
- Great location, commutable to Boston
- 100% outpatient
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.