Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job
A California-based medical facility needs locum tenens anesthesiology coverage. The provider will work from 7 am - 3 pm on weekdays, with some possible later shifts. The locum tenens provider will see cardiac, ortho, general, and GYN cases, and can expect volumes from ASA 1 - 4e. Candidates must be board certified by the ABA. For this position, you will need to have an ACLS certification. We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork. This facility is willing to license qualified candidates. If you are seeking a new opportunity or would simply like to learn more about locum tenens, give Weatherby a call today for details.
- Weekday shifts 7 am - 3 pm
- Licensing assistance available
- ACLS certifications needed
- Board certified
- ASA 1 - 4e
- Cardiac, ortho, general, and gyn cases seen
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.