Full Time Family Practice Job Cincinnati, OH
A geriatrician is needed in Ohio to treat geriatric patients. They are adding another physician to support the growing patient census. They are hiring a board certified physician who will see 20 outpatients per day on average, aged 75 or older. On-site equipment includes digital X-ray, ultrasound, stress tests, blood work, Doppler, echo, EKG, nerve conditioning, and spirometry. You will work Monday to Friday from 7:30 am to 5 pm, and have a phone-only call that is shared among the group. If you do not hold an active license in OH, CompHealth can help with the processing and application if necessary.
This partnership-track position offers a competitive compensation package, a sign-on, and additional bonuses. You will also receive malpractice insurance, health benefits, PTO, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and relocation assistance.
Practice and live in Cincinnati, resting on the banks of the Ohio River. Residents enjoy the museums, philharmonic orchestras, some of the best dining in America, and every metro amenity you could wish for.
Let CompHealth know what's important to you. We can connect you with geriatric jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, please call Shari Berman at 203.663.9370 or email your CV and references at email@example.com. Refer to job number 2612963.
- Competitive salary with partnership-track
- Full benefits
- Ambulatory setting
- Monday through Friday
- See 20 patients per day
- Average age treated is 75
- Phone-only call and shared among the group
- Great location with restaurants, entertainment, and museums
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.